Antique

   Swap Meet, Auto,         Camper, Vessel &          Farmers Market

        This is an

    Outside Market

Food vendors must submit a Tulare County Food Vendor Application

located below.

SELLER APPLICATION FORM

NOTE, THIS IS AN APPLICATION TO SELL. 

 

Please fill out the form to create a seller application. Our team will review your application once it has been successfully submitted and reply via email or phone.

  1. You will then receive an email or phone call regarding current availability.

  2. OR, for immediate assistance, call        Office (559) 759-9133 call or text          Direct 559-805-7976   call or text                          (Monday - Friday  9am - 5pm) or email californiafleamarket@gmail.com

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

  • Only antiques, collectibles or vintage items may be sold (at least 20 years old). - NO NEW MERCHANDISE PERMITTED

  • Re-purposed and crafted items must contain 80% of the required antique and vintage theme, the other 20% may be new or less than 20 years old. 

  • Only 1 vehicle per space. A trailer requires a 2nd space. Spaces are 20 feet wide by 20 feet deep.. 

  • Starting booth 20x20 ,$50.00. An additional booth is $45.00 each. 

  • The event is held rain or shine. THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. 

  • Food vendors are required to be properly Licensed and insured and must submit an application through the Tulare County Health Department. Food vendor fee is $85.00 for the day.

  • Farmers Market Vendors pay $20.00 flat rate to sell. Farmers Market Vendors are Farm grown fresh produce, 90% handmade products made by seller only, no thrid party manufactures allowed. Food vendors are required to fill out the TFF form that is located above or on the Tulare County Health Departments Website. We only add food vendors twice a year our next round of adding food vendors deadline is August 24th. If you would like to participate as a food vendor we need your TFF application before August 24, 2019.

  • Selling of Auto, trailers & vessels. Selling of Autos, Trailers & Vessels are permitted, the fee is $15.00 for the day. You pay the fee the day of market with cash only. If item is of non-working condition it must be trailered in, left on trailer and trailered out at end of Market on Saturday. Any item that is trailered in must be unhitched and left. If item sells at Market you may remove it once the market closes at 2:00 pm. 

© 2018 by The Central California Antique Flea Market.